Mission & Goals
The mission of St. Paul's Lutheran School is to provide a Christ-centered education that includes spiritual depth, academic excellence, and moral integrity; train students in the knowledge of and obedience to the Holy Scriptures, and prepare pupils for Godly participation in America's society as good citizens.
We believe that:
- Each child we teach has spiritual, physical, mental, emotional, social, and academic needs which we can serve.
- Excellence in education is carried on through quality learning programs that include learning experiences that relate to the Christian faith.
- The most effective Christian education comes about from the support of home, church, and school community.
- Our students need Christian knowledge and attitudes to live in a rapidly changing world and actively participate as Christian citizens in a global society.
Student Learning Goals
Students at St. Paul's Lutheran School will:
- Endeavor to make a voluntary commitment of their lives for the Lordship of Jesus Christ;
- Work to develop each of their God-given spiritual, physical, mental, academic, social and artistic gifts to their fullest potential;
- Be able to function successfully in the secular world, thus enabling him or her to participate in the expansion of Christ's kingdom;
- Exercise Godly domain over creation and thereby glorify God;
- Effectively communicate ideas and feelings orally and in writing to a variety of audiences;
- Possess skills to access and use information effectively in their environments;
- Use appropriate technologies for a variety of purposes in any problem-solving environment;
- Understand, appreciate, and enjoy the contributions of the world's many cultures, as well as both men and women, to our lives and work.